Position: Micro Credit Field Representatives
Ucscs/Hr/Ebdm/06/2021 – 2 Positions (3 Years Contract Renewable)
Location: Willing To
Work In South Nyanza And Coast Region.
Reporting to Regional
Marketing Officer, functionally and Branch Managers administratively, the
position holder’s key role is for acquisition of new Business and ensuring
quality customer service.
- Deliver set Sales targets in member’s recruitment, deposit mobilization, and quality loan disbursement
- Provide excellent customer service at all times;
- Actively participate in marketing campaigns to ensure clients are well informed of the product portfolio;
- Seek customer feedback on products and services offered by the organization; 5. Provide daily sales reports.
- Decision Making
- Interpersonal skills
- Good Communication skills
- Client Focus
- Qualifications, Knowledge & Experience
- Diploma in Sales & Marketing;
- 2 years practical and proven micro Credit experience in Banks, MFI, or Sacco’s; 3. Possession of professional qualifications in credit management will be an added advantage;
- Minimum KCSE Mean Grade C –
- Valid Police Clearance Certificate
How to apply
Applications with detailed CV indicating current position,
qualifications, work experience, scanned copies of certificates,
testimonials and National identity card with day telephone contacts and
names and contacts of at least three (3) referees should be sent to email@example.com and hard copies sent to the
following address and which
must be received not later than Friday, 4th June 2021.
The Chief Executive Officer
Ukulima Sacco Society Limited
Only shortlisted candidates shall be contacted
Ukulima Sacco is an
Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) and committed to diversity and gender
equality. Canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification.
UKULIMA SACCO IS ISO
Note: Applicants for
this position must indicate their preferred region for posting