Solar Panda is a social enterprise providing smart, low-cost solar power to communities across Africa, enabling families and small businesses to flourish and grow. Our high-quality solutions provide customers living without electricity access to clean, safe and sustainable solar energy through a unique rent-to-own business model. Customers make a small down payment followed by daily or weekly payments, equivalent to their existing fuel costs, using mobile technology to unlock energy and then they own the unit outright as quickly as 1 year.
The successful Field Sales Manager will achieve area sales targets through the management and motivation of a highly effective sales team. The key responsibilities are to recruit, monitor, train and support the field sales team. The position is a full-time position reporting to the Area Sales Manager with compensation composed of base salary and commission.
Duties and responsibilities
- Build a strong field sales team by recruiting, motivating and
- Develop sales strategies for the field sales team.
- Recruit, train, mentor, and supports Field
- Daily monitoring of Field Agents to ensure that they are actively selling the company’s
- To act as the bridge between the Sales team and Area Sales
- Generate sales leads and develop local
- Experience from working in rural areas is a
- Experience from managing sales teams is a
- A diploma or degree in an academic field is an added
- Excellence in team building and motivational
- Good written and oral communication
- Good planning and organizational
The company places a high priority on personal integrity, hard work, and respect for customers and co-workers.