Amref Health Africa in Kenya is the country programme office of Amref Health Africa, Africa’s largest International Health NGO. This is the largest and oldest country programme in Africa with an average annual budget of USD 40million. We have 19 innovative products and project models that have successfully been implemented and transformed 5.4 million lives.
MAIN PURPOSE OF JOB
The incumbent will provide financial support to the Amref Medical Centre (AMC) in line with set policies, procedures and regulations. It involves credit control (Collection& Billing) and administration of general financial and business operations of the AMC.
Education & Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Commerce (Accounting/Finance Option)
- Minimum CPA Part 2 Section IV or its equivalent
- Minimum 3years’ work experience in a hospital / clinical settingis required.
- Sound ICT knowledge especially in the MS Office Suite and accounting packages.
- Experience in Credit Control management will be an added advantage.
- Have a high level of integrity, confidentiality, honesty and the ability to work under minimal supervision.
- Excellent communication skills and team playing ability
Submit your CV and Application on Company Website : Click Here
Closing Date : 31 July. 2021