Our Client, a financial institution (Fintech) works with SMEs and mid-sized Companies by providing them with working capital solutions based on Accounts Receivables Financing.
They are looking for strong Business Developers to realize growth of their business through meeting individual and sales team’s revenue targets.
JOB PURPOSE & KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
- Identifying opportunities for the Company to sell its factoring product to SME clients
- Generate business deals by prospecting for new clients including managing the sales pipeline
- Signing up quality clients according to the set customer acquisition and asset and revenue targets
- Promoting the company’s product and awareness in the market
- Preparing daily call reports, weekly, monthly, quarterly and any other business development related reports as may be required by management/ BOD
- Looking pro-actively at new sales opportunities
Key Deliverables for this position
- Achievement of set client and portfolio targets
- Positive business image – building and enhancing the Company’s brand in Kenya
- The ability to close deals through the use of good product and market knowledge, negotiation skills, sales savvy and a strong conviction in the Company’s brand and product.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business related studies. Preferably Sales and Marketing.
- 4-5 years of relevant experience. Affinity with SME Lending & Sales Experience is mandatory
- A go getter with a “can-do” attitude
- Motivated, sharp and quick: excited a to work in a highly demanding and results driven and growth organization.
- Passion for Growth
- Change catalyst
- Client focus
- Team commitment
- Winning relationships
Kindly visit: https://www.racg.co.ke/html/?p=jobs to create/update your career profile and submit your application.
Application Deadline: 7th May 2021