Commercial Analyst/Sales Analyst Job, Sales & Marketing Jobs Kenya 2021,
Position: Commercial Analyst / Sales Analyst
Reports to: Head of Finance, East Africa
Our client, PERNOD RICARD is a worldwide co-leader in the wines and spirits industry. They are seeking to recruit a Commercial Analyst / Sales Analyst to join their team.
Main Purpose of the job
Compilation, analysis and reporting of sales forecasts and trends, identifying opportunities and risks, to drive improvements in commercial performance. Coordination with regional office with regards to SFA tools and customer database.
This position requires a collaborative, system orientated, and multi-skilled person who has a strong understanding of commercial analysis. It requires thorough business process understanding, strong analytical and data management skills, attention to detail, the ability to identify risks, implement solutions, resolve queries timeously and to drive a long-term commercial strategy.
- Compilation of the sales forecast in full collaboration with the commercial teams for the three main regions being Kenya, Mainland East Africa, and Indian Ocean Islands
- Review historical sales trends, research demand drivers, prepare forecast data, develop statistical forecast models, and evaluate forecast results to identify market opportunities and risks developed
- Utilize a collaborative and consensus approach by working with Sales, Marketing and Finance to obtain and ensure that current and accurate information is used in sales
- Refine systems and methods to continually improve forecasts to better anticipate customer
- Forecast plans to be approved by the Commercial Heads.
- Sales forecasts to be captured in the Anaplan demand planning software
- Lead and take ownership of the demand review process with all relevant stakeholders – present monthly analysis and updates on the past month
- Ensure close interaction and engagement with the Demand & Supply Planner in the Sales & Operations Planning Process
- Building market intelligence, by tracking distributor and retailer sales out
- Prepare consolidated reports and analysis of sales out data by market calculating stocks in
- Preparation of weekly sales reports for commercial managers
- Analysis of external data such as International Wines and Spirits Report to identify category and market trends
Sales Force Automation – Convivio
- Build a clear understanding of data capture requirements and challenges of users whilst fully understanding the management information needs of the business
- Perform super user role providing first level support to sales Escalation of queries as needed to regional office sales capability team
- Develop Power BI dashboards to support decision making, providing actionable insights derived from the analysis of Sales Force Automation data
- Support the Sales Incentive Program target setting and administration
- Collaborate with regional Transformation Office for projects and support
- Ensuring productive relationships with internal and external stakeholders are
- Developing collaborative relationships with Sales, Finance, Supply Chain, Customers and the regional Head
- Bachelors’ Degree in relevant field
- A minimum of 3-5 years’ experience in a FMCG environment in a Commercial Analysis role
- Planning, organising and decision-making skills
- Good interpersonal skills
- Verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work autonomously and within a team
- Ability to be proactive and be able to take initiative
- Software knowledge:
- Sales Force Automation or similar sales capability tool essential
- Advanced Excel essential
- Power BI skills essential
- Anaplan demand planning desirable
How to Apply
To apply send your CV to email@example.com by 10th October 2021. Indicating Commercial Analyst / Sales Analyst as the email subject.