Our client in the FMCG Industry is currently looking to hire van salesman to join their team.
- Deliver volume, coverage and sales fundamentals targets
- Deliver product on a regular basis determined by a delivery plan and set route to a specific set of customers within the agreed window of time.
- Establish and maintain excellent customer relationships by providing an efficient, reliable, friendly and courteous service to all customers
- Maintain the highest standard of service by maintaining the required supply of stock to ensure a 100% service level with no ‘stock outs’ (Including Merchandising Plano-gram / counting stock / replenish / collect Sale or Return products) to the highest standard.
- Communicate effectively with customers and maintain up to date information regarding new initiatives, prices, promotions, new product listings and product de-lists.
- Provide information and feedback to the Van Sales Supervisor, on Customer requirements and competitor activity on your route
- The goods loaded into the back of your van and accountable for stock take purposes.
- Targets of the month (volume, distribution)
- Bad debts
- The correct use of and maintenance of all equipment supplied by the company.
- Completing all of the “end day” tasks
Qualifications, Experience and Knowledge
- Diploma in Business, Sales & Marketing
- Minimum of 3 year in van sales in Dairy or FMCG Industry
- MUST have a valid Driving License and Good Conduct
- Good understanding of basic computer skills
- Demonstrable customer service skills/relationship building
If qualified kindly send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org clearly indicating “VAN SALESMAN ” and the region on the subject line by 7th September 2021