Job Title: Trade Developer – FMCG
Salary: 40K – 50K plus commissions
Our client is a well-established manufacturer of FMCG products based in Thika.
The company produces quality branded fruit drinks, sauces, spreads and mineral water.
They seek to hire a result oriented Trade Developer who will be tasked with increasing sales and brand visibility within Nairobi.
They will be handling the entire region (Modern Trade, General trade & Horeca).
- Achieve an increase in the number of accounts and brand visibility of company products
- Collect orders from the various supermarkets and distributors
- Monitor sales in the market to ensure targets and objectives are met
- Ensure optimal availability of products over long and short-term
- Ensure Route to Market & Territory Management optimization
- Development of strong relationships with wholesalers, distributors, and retailers
- Ensure cash collection as per agreed terms with customers (work and communicate closely with the Finance department)
- Maintain accurate records of all accounts’ sales and prospecting activities including sales calls, presentations, closed sales, and follow-up activities within their assigned territory
- Proactively establish and maintain effective working team relationships with all support departments.
- Prepare regular reports and analysis on sales.
- Route to market (RTM) planning
- Supervise and support merchandizers and foot soldiers to ensure sales targets are met.
- Minimum of a Diploma in Sales & Marketing or related field.
- MUST Have 2 – 3 years experience in FMCG handling GT/MT/HoReCa.
- Strong understanding of customer and market dynamics and requirements.
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skills.
- Ability to work in a team
- Should be a highly motivated and aggressive sales person.
- Should be presentable at all times.
NB: The position will be handling tier 1 supermarkets
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Trade Developer – FMCG) to email@example.com before 16th May 2021.