Vacant Position: FMCG Warehouse Manager
Industry: Manufacturing (Juice and snacks)
Duties and key responsibilities:
- Ensure the warehouse operates at peak efficiency, with customer satisfaction being the primary goal, by supervising, organizing, directing, and training warehouse employees and establishing, monitoring, and managing operation goals.
- Develop warehouse operations systems by determining product handling and storage requirements, equipment utilization, inventory management, gate processes, and shipping.
- Train and manage a warehouse team to solve day-to-day operational issues and reach short- and long-term performance goals
- Oversee daily operations, while controlling and managing inventory and logistics
- Review and prepare workflow, manning and space requirements, equipment layout, and action plans while ensuring productivity, quality and customer service standards are met
- Maintain a safe and healthy work environment by establishing, following, and enforcing standards and procedures and complying with legal regulations
- Manage stock control and reconcile with data storage system
- Oversee receiving, warehousing, distribution and maintenance operations
- Bachelor’s degree in procurement and supply chain/logistics management or a similar field
- Must have 4 years’ experience and above in FMCG-Non-alcoholic beverages i.e., juice, sodas, mineral water, biscuits, and snacks products
- Proficient knowledge of warehouse procedure and policy
- Excellent problem-solving skills and leadership qualities
- Ability to work with all levels of company staff
- Comfortable delivering frequent direct written and oral feedback
How to Apply
To apply, send your CV only to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 20th October 2021.
Clearly indicate the exact position (FMCG WAREHOUSE MANAGER) applied for and your minimum salary expectation on the subject line.
NB: Flexi Personnel does not charge candidates for job placements.