Radisson Hotel Group is one of the world’s largest and most dynamic hotel groups with seven distinctive hotel brands with more than 1,100 hotels in destinations around the world. Our portfolio of hotel brands includes: Radisson Collection, Radisson Blu, Radisson, Radisson RED, Park Plaza, Park Inn by Radisson and Country Inn & Suites by Radisson.
Do you have an appetite for all things Food & Beverage? Are you as keen as mustard where service is concerned, whilst ensuring back of house is in order – whether it be a plate full of numbers, setting a rota or laying the table for a successful team. Then why not come and join us at the Radisson Hotel Group to Make Every Moment Matter! where our guests can relax and enjoy the experience!
Our Food & Beverage Service Team are sophisticated hosts with an instinctive ability to anticipate guests’ needs by being in the right place at the right time and delivering a hospitality experience that goes above and beyond – creating memorable moments for our guests.
As Food & Beverage Manager, you will join a team that is passionate about delivering exceptional service where we believe that anything is possible, whilst having fun in all that we do!
Interested then why not say Yes I Can! as we are looking for passionate people just like you!
Key Responsibilities of the Food & Beverage Manager:
- Ensures the smooth running of the food & beverage department, where all aspects of the guest food & beverage service experience are delivered to the highest levels
- Works proactively to improve guest satisfaction and comfort, delivering a positive and timely response to guest enquiries
- Develops and implements plans where property food & beverage initiatives & hotel targets are achieved
- Leads and manages the food & beverage team, fostering a culture of growth, development and performance within the department
- Prepares and is responsible for the departmental budget, ensuring that costs and inventory are controlled, that productivity and performance levels are attained
- Builds and maintains effective working relationships with all key stakeholders
- Establishes and delivers effective programmes that advance service standards, profitability and cost control
- Ensures adherence and compliance to all legislation where due diligence requirements and best practice activities are planned, delivered and documented for internal and external audit, performing follow-up as required
Requirements of the Food & Beverage Manager:
- Proven experience in food & beverage service with strong problem-solving capabilities
- Excellent leadership skills with a hands-on approach and lead-by-example work style
- Commitment to exceptional guest service with a passion for the hospitality industry
- Ability to find creative solutions, offering advice and recommendations
- Personal integrity, with the ability to work in an environment that demands excellence, time and energy
- Experienced in using IT systems on various platforms
- Strong communication skills
Our newly built hotel is only 5 kilometers from Nairobi city center, within a major commercial and economic district. Our 140 rooms are designed for comfort. Guests can enjoy all-day dining at our in-house restaurant and terrace bar, or relax with friends at our rooftop lounge bar, which offers amazing views of the city. For those looking to keep up with their workout routine they can make use of our on-site gym, or cool off in the swimming pool.
Submit your CV and Application on Company Website : Click Here
Closing Date : 4 October. 2021