Job Vacancy: Food Handlers Casuals
Important: (Must have Food Handlers Certificate)
Main Purpose of Job: Execution of various Manual Packaging Functions to ensure the smooth running of the packing lines and good quality products are packed. This will include all the tasks listed under skills & Knowledge.
Each factory will have different grouping of tasks specific to the unit as defined in the mapping exercise.
- Ensures that the final packaged product is of good quality before the final product is dispatched
- Packs finished product into cartoons and or onto pallet in line with packaging/palletizing standards.
- Checks code and dates on wrapped units and/or of box product
- Stretch wrapping, label application and stacking of finished product and rework
- Identifies rework, labels accordingly and packs into dedicated containers
- Follows all operational safety procedures including the use of safety/hygiene equipment according to specified standards
- Responsible for good housekeeping in immediate area and ensuring that any powder spillage is cleaned within reasonable time, as and when required. (Maintain 5s) As per on the job training and set policies & legislation
- Performs any related general duties as per departmental requirements
- High School Education Completed (Kenya Certificate Secondary Education)
- Tertiary Qualification in Production, Food technology, Engineeing, Chemistry or Science
- Must have the food handler’s certificate.
How to Apply
Send CV to firstname.lastname@example.org by 26th October 2021.
Clearly indicate the job title “ Casuals”