Master Linkedin: How To Brand & Market Yourself On LinkedIn For Career Success.
Do you know that LinkedIn is the top social media platform for professionals the world over?
In Kenya, over 2 million professionals are registered on LinkedIn. Are you one of them? How has LinkedIn helped you with your career?
Unfortunately in my interaction with many professionals, I have noticed that a majority are not maximizing the great opportunity offered by LinkedIn.
When used effectively, LinkedIn is a great platform for you if you are:
- Looking for a new job
- Looking for a promotion within your company – I’ll show you how LinkedIn can help you achieve this goal.
- Looking to position yourself as an expert
- Looking for clients, for those in consultancy or business development
- Looking to network. It’s the only platform where you can engage a CEO
We are offering a free two hours training on how you can brand and market yourself on LinkedIn.
When you attend the training, you will learn.
- How to transform your LinkedIn presence
- Employers likely to hire on LinkedIn – It’s becoming a popular tool for Kenyan employers
- Things that attract an employer to your profile
- 3 top mistakes that Kenyan professionals make on LinkedIn
- How you are wasting time on LinkedIn.
- How to approach employers and other members for networking.
This is a must-attend training for you (especially senior professionals) interested in making LinkedIn work for them.
To attend the free training, fill in your details below.
Meet Your Trainer: Perminus Wainaina
Perminus Wainaina is the Managing Partner at Corporate Staffing Services Ltd, a leading HR consultancy firm based in Westlands.
He leads a team of 25 staff and has wide experience in coaching, training, recruitment, and HR consultancy.
His day job involves meeting and engaging employers looking to hire senior talent i.e managers, GM’s across different professionals, and C.E.O’s for various industries.
In the last 8 years, he has interviewed over 2,000 senior professionals and managers looking to transition to a leadership role.
For employers, he has consulted for firms such as OX-FAM, UN Women, Action Aid, Windsor Golf Club, Nivea, Weetabix etc.
He is a Certified Executive Leadership Coach by the International Coach Federation and is an alumni of CDI Africa Executive Coaches.
Outside of work, Perminus is passionate about mentorship, coaching and training of youth in matters relating to education and skills acquisition.
N.B: Would you like us to consider you for a job opening? Boost your job search. Upload Your CV Here. It’s FREE