ActionAid is a leading international charity. We support women and children in extreme poverty. We fight for their rights and for lasting change
Kshs.172,258 per month
The holder of the position shall be responsible for the implementation of local voluntary/supporter marketing fundraising strategies (including events, appeals, challenge runs through DRTV and face to face marketing to recruit supporters) and design market let supporter marketing products (such as child sponsorship, community sponsorship and cash appeals) aimed at generation of adequate resources (at least £960,000 annually) for AAIK programmes. The jobholder will also be responsible for planning and implementing all sponsorship activities in the programme including administrative processes relating to child sponsorship as per the child sponsorship policies, guidelines and standards which are updated from time to time.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, Development Studies, Social Sciences, or its equivalent from a recognized University. A Master’s Degree is desirable;
- Satisfactorily served as fundraising/ resource mobilization officer or a comparable position with similar responsibilities in like organizations for a minimum period of five (5) years;
- Be a member of the Association of Fundraisers in Kenya;
- Proven practical experience of raising funds from local sponsors and supporters;
- Have in-depth understanding of programming issues, resource mobilization including supporter marketing product development, marketing channels, supporter acquisition and retention;
- Understanding of different donor requirements and management of donor relationships.
Submit your CV and Application on Company Website : Click Here
Closing Date : 18th June, 2021