Maua Methodist Hospital (MMH) is a national institution of the Methodist Church in Kenya which was established in 1928 by the British Methodist Missionaries in obedience to the great commission of Christ.
From that humble modest start the hospital has grown to a regional Referral and Teaching Hospital in Meru County.
MMH is also a hub for community health and development services.
As a provider of quality and compassionate health care, we recognize that a team of people with great character, compassion and excellent skills are our most valuable resource.
To better our operations, we are seeking to hire for a Funeral Home Services Coordinator.
Qualifications, Experience, Competencies and Personal Attributes Required:
- Certificate in mortuary sciences
- A minimum of three (3) years’ related work experience
- Must demonstrate high integrity and ethical practice
- Must demonstrate ability to work independently with minimum supervision.
- Must be a team player with a track record of excellently able to coordinate and lead teams
- Must demonstrate ability to initiate change towards the growth of the unit.
- Must demonstrate commitment to operational effectiveness
- Should have ability to solve problems by applying relevant business knowledge
- Should demonstrate professional expertise in the relevant work area
- Must have the ability to communicate for both written and oral communication
- Must be able to work under pressure
- Must be a flexible person, who is willing to learn and able to work flexible hours to achieve goals
- Must have knowledge in use of MS office packages
- Must be a born again and committed Christian with evidence of maturity in faith
- Ability to translate and communicate biblical values / hospital ethics in personal life and professional life
- Must be an honest person full of integrity in their personal conduct and handling of job responsibilities
If you possess the above, we are looking for you;
Send an application letter and curriculum vitae (CV) only to the Human Resources Manager via email@example.com on or before 27th October 2021 and fill an auto-replied online application form.
If you do not receive the auto reply, check your spam/junk mail. Please note, due to high volume of applicants only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
For further details regarding the position please visit our website: www.methodisthospitalmaua.org