Audit Manager Job, Latest Audit Kenyan Jobs,
Position: Audit Manager – Audit Firm
Reports to: Audit Partner
Gross Salary: 170K – 200K
Our client is a well established and reputable audit firm in Nairobi. They seek to recruit an experienced, dynamic and results oriented Audit Manager to oversee and provide direction to the firm’s audit processes and practices.
- Conducting audit planning procedures for assignments in consultation with the partner.
- Ensure that the audit team is properly briefed on assignments.
- Ensure that all audits are carried out within the budget and reports of any expected variances to the partner.
- Carry out audits in accordance with international standards on auditing (ISAs).
- Conduct audits using the ICPAK audit software.
- Review, guide and supervise the work of the associates.
- Ensure proper control and quality on all assignments.
- Prepare bank circularization letters and other independent confirmation letters to ensure replies are received on time.
- Prepare management letters and review letters of representation.
- Ensure all relevant audit evidence is obtained and properly filed.
- Ensure the audit files are complete in all aspects prior to submitting to the partner for review.
- Ensure complete and accurate financial statements are prepared together with all relevant notes.
- Prepare tax computation to the clients.
- Ensure tax returns are done on Itax.
- Manage clients’ staff professionally and maintain communication with relevant client staff.
- Train and coach associates on Audit process and documentation on Audit files.
- Any other responsibilities as may be assigned from time to time by the partners.
Skills & Qualifications
- Degree in Accounting/Finance, Business or a related course from a recognized university.
- CPA(K) or ACCA
- 6-8 years’ external audit experience
- Good understanding of tax laws in Kenya
- Knowledge of I-tax system
- Knowledge of IFRSs and ISAs
- Good IT skills and knowledge of working with an audit software.
- Team player with the ability to work under pressure.
- Socially confident with leadership skills and good organization skills.
- Good analytical skills and a proactive approach to problem solving.
How To Apply
If you meet the outlined qualifications and skills, please send your CV only quoting the position’s title (Audit Manager) to email@example.com on/before Wednesday 13th October 2021.
N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing.