Learning & Development Officer Job, HR Jobs Kenya July,
Job Title: Learning & Development Officer
Industry: Mattress Manufacturing
Gross Salary: KES 50,000 – KES 75,000
Our client is currently sourcing for a Learning & Development Officer who will play a key role in supporting the HR Manager in driving the organization’s Learning & Development strategies. He/she will be responsible for identifying gaps in employee knowledge and training needs and using this information to source and coordinate relevant training courses and monitor the employee’s progression.
Learning & Development Officer Roles & Responsibilities;
- Support the HR Manager to operationalize the Learning & Development strategy.
- Support the HR Manager to identify training and development needs within the organization through job analysis, Performance and Development Review and regular consultation with the line managers.
- Research and design training programs including sourcing relevant materials and or external providers as necessary.
- Implement training and development solutions designed to drive high performance.
- Work with the HR Manager to ensure all Learning & Development Officer policies, procedures and processes are up to date.
- Organize and coordinate both inhouse and offsite staff training and development programs to meet identified development needs.
- Assess the success of employee’s development plans and help employees make the most of learning opportunities.
- Assist and coach line managers in solving specific training problems for staff up to supervisory level in partnership with the HR.
- Support the HR to ensure a fit for purpose induction program.
- Manage the annual training calendar.
- Deliver high quality training within agreed budget.
- Liaise with outsourced training providers to manage delivery of training courses
- Provide administration support around attendance at training courses.
- Effectively manage the central booking and facilities arrangements of all learning
- Coordinate the production of training materials for in-house courses.
- Monitoring training programme and advising management on the relevancy.
- Develop and monitor service level agreements with external and internal training resources.
- Provide reports on key Learning & Development Officer metrics to the HR Manager according to agreed schedules.
Learning & Development Officer Skills & Qualifications;
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources Management or any other relevant discipline related to Learning and Development
- At least 3 years work experience in a learning and development role
- Demonstrates up to date knowledge of effective Learning & Development Officer methods
- Proven experience in delivering training
- Proven experience in developing Learning & Development Officer policies, practices and systems
- Exceptional communication and relationship building skills
- knowledge of online web-based learning and Development
- A creative and innovative thinker
- Demonstrable experience or qualification in Coaching and Mentoring
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience, please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Warehouse Manager – Manufacturing) to firstname.lastname@example.org before Saturday 24th July 2021.