Pathfinder is driven by the conviction that all people, regardless of where they live, have the right to decide whether and when to have children, to exist free from fear and stigma, and to lead the lives they choose. Since 1957, we have partnered with local governments, communities, and health systems to remove barriers to critical sexual and reproductive health services. Together, we expand access to contraception, promote healthy pregnancies, save women’s lives, and stop the spread of new HIV infections, wherever the need is most urgent. Our work ensures millions of women, men, and young people are able to choose their own paths forward. Change lives with us.
Assists in the operationalization and implementation of Pathfinder’s organizational compliance program. Coordinates program events and supports implementation of compliance initiatives. Provides ongoing technical and customer support for web-based compliance applications. Compiles, edits, designs, and publishes compliance content for internal audiences. Manages internal webpages and maintains Legal and Compliance databases and records. Assists in the preparation of charts and reports. Coordinates with global Compliance Team, Local Compliance Officers, and other internal stakeholders. Support Legal and Compliance teams as needed on administrative items such as invoice processing and meeting scheduling.
Key Job Outcomes:
- Operation Coordination: Coordinate compliance program events such as global trainings, monthly team meetings, and other working groups. Supports implementation of compliance initiatives, including by drafting internal communications and tracking participation in global trainings. Provide technical and customer support for internal web-based tools, such as conflicts of interest application, gift tracker app, risk register, and iShare (intranet) resources.
- Content Development: Compile, edit, design, and publish communications highlighting compliance activities and initiatives for internal audiences, such as compliance newsletter, blog posts, and case studies.
- iShare Lead: Manage the Legal and Compliance iShare (intranet) webpages, by keeping content updated, identifying areas of improvement, and designing new webpages as appropriate.
- Knowledge Management: Organize and maintain databases and records for legal and compliance team, including Policy center library, Registrations database, Local Counsel database, and Internal Communications tracker.
- Reports and Documentation: Assist in the preparation of charts and reports that document compliance program initiatives and results, including communicating with Local Compliance Officers and country offices to document results of country initiatives. Develop and share reports with internal stakeholders.
- Support: Provide administrative support to Chief Legal and Compliance Officer and Compliance team including scheduling activities, invoice processing, etc. Support coordination of business registration applications for Pathfinder country offices. Facilitate procurement of local legal counsel for Pathfinder country offices.
- Project Management and Participation: Leads, manages, or participates on cross-functional project teams.
Required Education, Training and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree required and minimum 3 years of experience
- 2 years of experience in communications, compliance, legal, program management, or related field
- Prefer experience in international non-profit experience
Minimally Required Job-Specific Competencies:
- Project Management Planning and Management: Proven ability to manage complex projects that include multiple stakeholders and meet critical deadlines. Proven ability to plan and manage cross-functional initiatives. This includes the ability to effectively synthesize and coordinate the work of others.
- Job-Specific Software Applications: Foundational knowledge of contemporary software applications for design and web-based solutions and apps, specifically content management systems. Knowledge of and experience using project management tools and digital analytics tools strongly preferred.
- Reporting: Proven ability to read and interpret data for reporting and conduct trend analysis. Proven ability to generate and present standard reports.
- Customer Service Skills: Strong customer service skills.
- Organization, Planning, and Multi-tasking: Advanced organizational and planning skills, project planning and management skills. Proven ability to set priorities, meet deadlines and multi-task with minimal supervision. Proven ability to coordinate activities.
- Detail-Oriented: Proven ability to focus attention on details.
- Confidentiality: Proven ability to maintain confidentiality on work-related issues.
Minimally Required Organizational Competencies:
- Software Applications: Advanced knowledge of Microsoft products, including MS Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook.
- Analysis and Sound Judgment: Advanced analytical and trouble shooting skills. Ability to make sound judgments. Ability to improve processes, promote excellence and demonstrate accuracy and thoroughness.
- Communication: Oral and written communication skills using different forms of media. Ability to translate complex concepts to individuals at all levels.
- Languages: Languages: Proven writing and speaking skills using local languages and English language
- Self-Management and Teamwork: Ability to work independently or as a member of the team, ability to be detailed-oriented and consistently accurate, ability to manage stress effectively in a fast-paced environment, ability to quickly learn new systems, processes and procedures, and ability to adapt local practices to global standards.
- Matrix Management: Ability to thrive in a matrixed organization.
- Passion for Sexual and Reproductive Health Services: Demonstrated commitment to family planning, reproductive health services, gender, maternal, child health services, and eradication of harmful traditional practices
- Based in any Pathfinder office location
- Travel Required (at least 10%)
- Uses cellular or desk phone; laptop or desktop computer
Submit your CV and Application on Company Website : Click Here
Closing Date : 30 September. 2021