Founded in April 2014, Moringa School plays a crucial role in developing and nurturing highly potential individuals who are passionate about technology and want to take a lead role in mobile and web development through equipping them with life long skills. Through our top quality teachers, to our intensive curriculum we are creating world-class developers in Africa with the help of our partnership with Hack Reactor and many other coding schools from all around the world. We are dedicated to committing the majority of our profits back to our main mission of transforming higher education in Africa. Diversity We are an all inclusive school that is accepting of students and staff from all walks of life. Our ever growing community comprises of people from all backgrounds each and every one of whom share a passion for code. Vision Our vision is to increase access to high quality market driven education that empowers people to pursue excellence and transform society. Mission Our goal is to build human capacity by training people of varied technical ability in a holistic way; we focus on both technical proficiency and personal growth, meaning that graduates are effective learners and contributors, and well rounded employees and leaders.
- Career coaching
- Empower graduates to make reasoned major/career choices and to develop realistic implementation plans.
- Ability to do career guidance and counselling, and career planning for early career developers.
- Soft skills and job readiness support
- Improve student preparedness for professionalism in the workplace by assisting graduates with job skills that will allow them to be successful in their job search, including resume and letter writing; interviewing; job search strategies.
- Coordinate the dissemination of employment opportunity information to ensure timely reactions to job listings
- Employer Relations
- Identify, develop and secure relationships with employers to hire graduates through internship and/or direct hire job opportunities.
- Data Collection, Tracking and Analysis
- Ensure that we meet or exceed job placement rate as established by organization
- Keep detailed and accurate records relating to internship and job search process for each graduate
- Analyze data from records to draw out insights and communicate insights and recommendations to both the Access and BD & Outcomes Teams to inform improvements in program design
- Graduate Administrative support
- Evaluate student needs and liaise with the core Access team to ensure students have access to resources to unblock their ability to get into employment.
- Experience working with post-high school or university students required
- Knowledge of youth empowerment/ skills development programs.
- Ability to conduct Job readiness skills training to students and alumni as they navigate early career realities.
- Ability to form and manage key stakeholder partnerships
- Passionate about Career Coaching
- Data collection and analysis
- Ability to train on Job search strategies and job readiness skills
- Efficient time and task management skills: the ability to plan and integrate a number of different tasks and achieve required outcomes
- Any relevant degree
- 3 years experience in career coaching and job placement
- Strong communication skills, and ability to work in a fast-paced, startup environment.
- Extremely detail-oriented and organized.
- Able to work independently and as a team member, participating in a positive manner toward achieving the mission of the division.
- Ability to analyze and define problems, collect data, establish and evaluate facts, draw valid conclusions, and make and implement decisions.
- Tendency to take initiative- come up with ideas, proactively solve problems, make suggestions to improve processes, etc.
- People-person: good relationship building and management skills.
- Familiarity with and experience using Google products (drive, calendar, etc)
- Basic data analysis and visualization skills
Submit your CV and Application on Company Website : Click Here
Closing Date : 30 October. 2021