We have the largest Job seeker visits by alexa rankings. Post a Job
Bidhaa Sasa is a lean start-up based in Bungoma County in Kenya. It distributes and finances goods to rural households providing services to otherwise under-served communities. Bidhaa Sasa focuses on goods and services that improve the quality of life for rural families. Goods include solar lamps, solar home systems, small appliances, efficient cook stoves and LPG. All products can be bought with payment plans and are delivered and installed at our clients homes. We also cover after-sale services like maintenance and management of the goods’â€‹ warranties. Bidhaa Sasa launched its commercial operations in May 2015 from Webuye, Western Kenya.
About the job
Group Co-ordinators are at the heart of our business model and deliver our products and services to our clients. The role is a combination of a sales and credit officer.
Equipped with our unique sales process, the hires will organize and run mobilization meetings with interested clients, follow up on sales leads, complete sales, which includes delivery of products and signing our contracts, as well as deal with late-paying customers and warranty cases. Most importantly, they build lasting relationships with our leaders in these groups who recruit our clients within their own social networks.
The hires will be based in Moi’s Bridge hub and report to the respective Area Coordinator there. This is an opportunity to be part of a growing start-up with big ambitions and a dedicated team, but it also means that it is a rapidly changing environment, requiring you to be responsive and adaptable.
This is an entry-level position.
Key activities and deliverables of the role:
- Manage our unique sales process from start to finish, including contract signing, customer education, data entry/ reporting and after-sales / warranty services.
- Coach group leaders in building their sales and group management skills and develop lasting relationships beyond their initial purchase.
- Manage late-paying groups and clients through strict follow up and repossessions where necessary.
- Identify target audiences to grow your sales network and analyse and identify business growth opportunities.
You are the right candidate if:
- You are passionate about rural development and making a difference for the less well-off in this country and excited about working in a multi-cultural environment; You value diversity and are respectful to others.
- You are a team player who leads by example and excellent at listening and building trust and long-lasting relationships with clients and within teams.
- You value ownership and freedom in exchange for accountability and responsibility.
- You are self-driven, highly organized, and able to operate independently towards set targets.
- You are adaptable to intensive on the job training.
- You have rural work experience with MFIs, co-operatives, NGOs or social impact organizations. Previous sales and/or credit experience is considered an advantage.
- You have a Higher Education Diploma or BSc. in a relevant field.
- You are willing to live and work in the areas highlighted.
- You have excellent communication skills including verbal and written communication in English and Swahili; knowledge of the local languages is considered a strong advantage.
- Starting at Ksh. 18,000-24,000 per month, plus a strong bonus related element of around half the net salary which will vary with sales performance and client repayment rates. Increasing with experience.
- The vacancy is available in Likuyani.
Submit your CV and Application on Company Website : Click Here
Closing Date : 4 December. 2021