We have the largest Job seeker visits by alexa rankings. Post a Job
Helium Health is a full-service healthtech company that provides a suite of solutions for healthcare providers, payers, patients and partners in emerging markets. We offer a hospital management suite, automated lending and data-driven public health solutions for healthcare stakeholders in Africa and the Middle East.
We are looking to hire a Growth Manager (Helium Credit) who will be responsible for executing a growth strategy for Helium’s credit product in the Kenyan market.
Sales & Marketing
- Execute winning sales and marketing strategies for Helium Credit in the Kenyan market. Implement and evaluate initiatives towards acquiring customers across various target segments. Drive, report and monitor performance against set targets.
- Work with the Marketing team to present key selling points, features, and benefits while focusing on the clients’ needs and expectations.
- Provide detailed information to prospective users regarding the Helium product, features and prices, in an efficient and professional manner.
- Close the deal. Deploy various selling and negotiation strategies to ensure that the deal is closed with a win-win for Helium and the client.
- Develop credit awareness programs with market segment. Plan and attend relevant industry events and conferences to network on behalf of Helium Health.
- Continually promote the Helium brand/services to ensure that Helium is top-of-mind for customers.
- Design and manage a standardized best practice end to end credit process. This includes credit applications, credit checks, loan disbursement, collection and renewal.
- Manage overdue bills to initiate payments and negotiate settlement plans.
- Develop collections methods that consistently lead to achieving or exceeding company financial goals.
- Prepare reports concerning the status of the loan collection and uncollectible accounts.
- Analyze delinquent loans, and determine when legal action must be taken, or collection agencies be utilized.
Networking and Stakeholder Management
- Coordinate initiatives with key financial partners, working backwards to ensure a streamlined execution and approval process to launch initiatives.
- Network and manage relationships with key stakeholders across various healthcare providers, payers, and patients and credit facilities in the Kenyan markets to boost business development activities.
- Develop and build sustainable and rewarding relationships as a trusted advisor, offering professional experience in the field of Healthtech solutions.
- Work with cross functional teams internally (legal, finance, product, design, data) and externally (finance and bank partners) to implement and optimize initiatives.
Business Research and Analysis
- Gather information on market trends and data to aid the team’s development of growth strategies. Engage in the research and analysis of consumer behaviors, products, market trends, culture etc. and use the data to provide insight to improve the attractiveness of our product to potential and current clients.
- Collaborate with Product Development in the conceptualization and creation of new upgrades, products and solutions for Helium Health.
- Minimum of 6 years’ sales / business development experience in credit banking / credit finance service provision.
- Must have a deep understanding of credit, banking and finance issues and extensive experience in the sector.
- Experience selling tech solutions is an added advantage.
- Resilient and result driven, with great prospecting skills.
- Ability to think strategically and creatively with an innovative mindset that is constantly looking for ways to improve things.
- Strong interpersonal skills with a collaborative and flexible work style. Willing to travel and engage with our customers at various locations.
- A very good communicator. Strong presentation, listening, written and verbal skills.
- Understanding of the healthtech space and the disruptive opportunities being created.
- Digitally savvy and proficient in the use of Microsoft Office and work productivity tools.
- First Degree in finance, accounting or a related field.
Submit your CV and Application on Company Website : Click Here
Closing Date : 30 November. 2021