BURN is looking for a strategic, innovative Head of Global Marketing to provide creative direction to drive brand strategies to achieve growth into global markets. The successful candidate will collaborate with Management, Sales and Marketing, Market Research and Design teams, to develop and optimize ROI of marketing campaigns, support sales growth channels, advise on new product development and utilize key insights on expansion into new markets. We are looking for someone who is interested in working in a dynamic, challenging environment, for a company that recognizes and rewards creativity, initiative and contributions.
Duties And Responsibilities
- Marketing Strategy: Consult with CEO, sales team, and management team to develop overall marketing. Develop and manage budgets, and drive marketing, primarily including: ATL, BTL, branding, social media/website, PR & communications.
- Department Management: Manage marketing department personnel, effectively utilizing department resources to hit targets.
- Communications: Drive Burn’s corporate-facing and consumer-facing communications, including website, social media, and press releases.
- Sales Support: Ensure that marketing strategy and activities are driven by the key growth channels for sales, work with VP Sales to guarantee that marketing is always supporting sales.
- Reporting: Monitor, analyze and optimize ROI of marketing campaigns. Produce monthly reports for board to highlighting trends, marketing KPIs, and opportunities for growth. Responsible for P&L.
- Sales and Marketing Expansion: Provide key insights on expansion strategy, into new markets. Aid in strategy development and execution as needed by CEO & VP Sales.
- Market Insight: Research and understand the media landscape in Burn’s countries of operation. Provide creative insight to campaigns that are relevant to our consumers. Advise management on untapped markets, and advise design team with respect to new product development.
- Creative Direction: Provide creative support on ad and promotion campaigns (radio advertising/TV commercials), artwork, and promotional concepts.
- Customer Data: Manage the use and analysis of customer data. Provide other departments with key tools & analysis from this data that can be used to inform sales & marketing decisions.
- After Sales Service: Manage the after-sales service department, and drive after-sales initiatives to maintain Burn’s strong reputation throughout the product lifecycle.
Skills And Requirements
- 5+ years’ experience in marketing and/or communications.
- 3-5 years of experience working overseas (East Africa is a big plus).
- Professional experience in team leadership and management.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications and/or public relations.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong, relevant work experiences.
Submit your CV and Application on Company Website : Click Here
Closing Date : 30 September. 2021