Sheer Logic Management Consultants is seeking to engage a dynamic individual for Head of Operations and Client Services Position.
Job Purpose: Responsible for running a robust operations department in the company with a smooth and efficient service that meets the expectations and needs of clients.
Managing a diversified team of Client Relationship Officers.
- Manage day to day departmental activities, analyzing statistics while reading and writing reports e.g. effective and successful management of Client SLAs and employee productivity.
- Communicate job expectations; planning, monitoring, appraising and reviewing job contributions, drive departmental objectives, sharing knowledge and developing skills as appropriate;
- Identify, escalate and advice management on recurring/consistent problems with systems, regulations, policies and third party functionalities;
- Communicate client issues with operations team and devise ways of improving the customer experience, including resolving problems and complaints;
- Liaise with other departmental managers and contribute in strategy, policy and results management;
- Anticipate and forecast departmental/client requirements, participate in annual budget development, schedule expenditures, analyze variances and initiate corrective actions;
- Oversee the preparation of work plans and submission of monthly operations department budgets, reports and statistics;
- Ensure all legal and regulatory documents are filed and monitor compliance with laws and regulations;
- Collaborate with the management team to develop and implement plans for the operational infrastructure of systems, processes and personnel designed to accommodate the rapid growth objectives of the company;
- Motivate and lead a high-performance operations management team; motivate, develop and retain required members of the team; provide mentoring as a cornerstone to the career development programs;
- Support HR in effective recruiting, onboarding, performance management, training &
development, and retention;
- Act as lead “client-care officer” through direct contact with every client and staff designated to various client sites/relationships;
- Look for business opportunities to cross sell and sell company business and products.
- Coordinate special projects as requested by the MD;
- Represent the company in relevant meetings and respond to internal and external inquiries;
- Master’s degree in Operations Management/Business Administration/Business Development or relevant field from a recognized University;
- Bachelor’s degree in Operations Management/Business Administration/Business Development or any other business related field;
- Relevant professional qualifications.
- Relevant knowledge of Business Development, Finance and Human Resources
- At least five (5) years’ experience in operations management, customer service management and business development gained from similar or reputable organizations, with at least three (3) years in a senior management position;
- Working knowledge of data analysis and performance/operation metrics;
- Working knowledge of IT/Business infrastructure and MS Office;
- Outstanding organizational and leadership abilities;
- Excellent knowledge of the relevant laws and legislation;
- Aptitude in decision-making and problem-solving;
- Experienced and efficient leader with excellent people skills, business acumen and exemplary work ethic;
- Excellent knowledge of report writing
- Outstanding analytical and problem- solving abilities;
- Proven experience in operations and management;
- Busy, driven to meet objectives, and practical to a tee;
How to Apply
Send CV to firstname.lastname@example.org by 23rd April 2021.
Clearly indicate the job title.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.