Jiji.co.ke is the no 1 online marketplace in Kenya! Join Jiji now and become a part of Pan-African Company having a presence in 5 African Countries. Take the opportunity to join the fast-growing and leading online marketplace in Kenya.
We are looking for an experienced and passionate HEAD OF SALES – OFFLINE who will be in-charge of business strategy and growth of sales for the Field Sales team.
Key Responsibilities & Deliverables;
- Develop, review, and report on the Offline Field Sales division’s strategy, ensuring the strategic objectives are well understood and executed by the team
- Identify potential clients, and the decision-makers within various industries, research and build relationships with them.
- Plan approaches and pitches. Work with the team to develop proposals that speak to the client’s needs, concerns, and objectives.
- Prepare and update training material on Jiji products and services
- Weekly training of offline sales managers, ensure they have the right product knowledge before heading to the field
- Ensure offline sales managers have corporate branded merchandise at all times before proceeding to the field
- Motivate, engage and recognize field sales agents to ensure they are fully engaged in their jobs
- From time to time accompany field sales agents to the field and monitor how they pitch and identify areas that need improvement
- Use the CRM system to review and monitor team sales performance and identify areas to improve and create performance metrics for team members
- Prepare weekly reports of field sales agents’ performance and ensure team are paid commissions on time
- Any other duty assigned
Academic Qualifications and Skills
- Proven experience in managing field sales people of 100+ for 3 years and above
- Degree/ Diploma in any field with at least 2 years’ experience in sales
- Proven experience in hiring and training large number of people at the same time
- Experience as a Unit Manager in a reputable insurance firm or as a coordinator of activation for major brands will be an added advantage
- Track record in developing sales strategies and sales funnels
- Superb communication, presentation, writing and reporting skills
- Goal-oriented, a good trainer and co-ordination guru
- Integrity and Professionalism
Why work for us
- New age company with fast career growth
- Internet and communication facilitation when necessary for continuous work flow
- Staff transport to and fro work daily
- Interact with creative minds from all over the world
- Engaging employee engagement activities, monthly TGIF
Modern work environment
Send us your detailed resume to [email protected] with the subject line HEAD OF SALES – OFFLINE