Job Title: IT Assistant – Home Appliances
Salary: 50K – 70K
Our client is a market leader in home appliances in Kenya.
They seek to hire an enthusiastic and competent IT Assistant.
The successful candidate will be tasked with providing day to day technical support on all IT related issues.
- Provide software/hardware and system troubleshooting support
- Management of the Company IT Policy.
- Maintenance & upkeep of the LAN, ERP servers and ensuring backup policy implementation.
- Ensuring updated Antivirus on the LAN with latest definition files and access control in case of external connections.
- Communicate any technological failure to all staff e.g. internet outage, email problem
- Servicing and maintenance of IT hardware equipment
- Liaise with the relevant department to ensure identified hardware faults are fully resolved.
- Ensure timely and cost-effective replacement of network, software and peripheral equipment
- Maintaining inventory of IT equipment/asset register
- Maintenance & upkeep of CCTV network.
- Design and implementation of a Disaster Recovery policy.
- Liaising with the required parties and ensuring smooth running of company website.
- Ensure all devices have a valid software license and keep an inventory of the license keys
- Degree in Computer Science or Information Technology
- At least 5 years of working experience in IT
- Proficiency in Windows/Linux/Mac OS
- Strong comprehension of ICT systems and technologies
- Team player
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (IT Assistant – Home Appliances) to firstname.lastname@example.org before 26th April 2021.