Job Title: HR & Admin Assistant
Gross Pay: 30k
Duties and Responsibilities
- Supporting department supervisors in hiring of casuals and sending out correspondence to new/prospective hires
- Assist in the recruitment process
- Supporting the onboarding and orientation of new team members
- Supporting in disciplinary processes and coordinating with the respective managers in sending out correspondence related to disciplinary actions
- Perform background checks on all new staff by checking references with professional referees to ensure a fair and objective recruitment process and a true picture of prospective employees is presented to management.
- Providing advice and support to managers and staff on human resources related matters
- Keeping abreast of developments in various areas of human resources
- Maintain the personnel filing system for all staff in Kenya and ensure that all files have necessary information to comply with audit requirements.
- Supporting in off boarding of team members leaving the company and ensuring that all company assets are well accounted for
- Managing the attendance data and leave application process to ensure that every team member’s leave days are updated in the system
- Respond to all HR queries, follow up on information related to contracts, recruitment, security and safety of staff.
- Ensuring accurate data and department records
- Managing the logistics team in liaison with the dispatch team
- Fueling and ensuring timely vehicle repairs
- Manage the administration inventory.
- Any other duty that may be assigned to you
- At least a diploma or a certificate in HR or a business related course.
- At least 2 years working in a similar field
- Good communication skills both written and spoken
- Strong work ethics and integrity
- A team player who takes initiatives
How to Apply:
Suitable candidates to send CV and cover letter to Jobs@elexproducts.com by COB 21st May 2021.
Elex Products Limited is an equal opportunity Employer and does not discriminate the applicants on any basis.