Success in the staffing industry depends on one thing: placing the right person in the right position. How is this accomplished? By knowing one’s clients and candidates! Since 1978, Clovers Management & Training Consultants Ltd. has worked with thousands of businesses We have created dedicated, long-term partnerships with our clients, and we take great pride in understanding each individual business’s needs. Our candidates are screened, interviewed, and tested to ensure that they are qualified to do the job and are compatible with your company culture. We provide only talented, dedicated professionals who will help you meet your goals.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Conduct Labor Law compliance checks list for all staffs and offices.
- Organize a selection of steward.
- Prepare all legal document related to Labor Law .
- Advise all Branches for preparing legal document related to Labor Law.
- Provide HR Policy training to new staff.
- Review internal rules, HR Policy and Regulations based on Labor Law requirements.
- Highlight all changed of Labor Law, Prakas, Degree and Sub-Degree of ministries related to HR issues.
- Provide legal advice to HR team.
- Update all potential HR firm lists.
- Conduct investigation of staff breach of employment contract.
- Conduct investigation of staff frauds and file to court.
- Review of disciplinary policy.
- Perform other tasks required by manager.
- Educational background in Bachelor degree in law and management.
- At least one years’ experience of Labor Law and legal consultant services.
- Good in spoken and written English.
- Good computer literacy (particularly Word, Excel and PowerPoint on Microsoft Office, Internet, e-mail…).
- High personal integrity, morality and prudence.
- High motivation and ability to perform tasks without supervision.
- Good interpersonal skill and ability to work in a team spirit.
Submit your CV and Application to [email protected]
Use the title of the position in the subject of the email
Closing Date : 31 October. 2021