Ilara Health brings accurate and affordable diagnostics to the 500 million people in Africa who today struggle to access a simple blood test. We distribute low-cost, AI-powered diagnostic devices directly to primary care doctors in peri-urban and rural clinics, where the availability of common diagnostics is very poor. Our proprietary software integrates all the devices that we distribute and enables the doctor to provide effective patient management. We use technology to bring light to a dark world of healthcare in a similar way technology has leapfrogged landlines, banking and electricity grids.
About the Role
We are currently looking to hire a Human Capital Associate. You will be responsible for recruitment and Onboarding, Employee Engagement, Data Management and managing internal communication. You will also provide day-to-day responsive, consistent and effective and efficient Human Capital services in support of Ilara Health’s vision and mission
- Conduct recruitment for various positions and ensure there’s an effective recruitment process in coordination with managers.
- Data Management – Manage employee information on the Human Resource Information System.
- Talent Management – Onboarding- Ensure a smooth onboarding process for new hires into the company.
- Creating contracts for new hires, amending contracts if need be and keeping records of the signed contracts.
- Manage internal communication – Identify the key company WhatsApp groups required and ensure that key staff employees are part of them.
- Probation management – keep track of employees on probation and conduct reviews leading up to the end of their probation period.
- Assist in managing performance management process for the organization
- Assist in employee engagement, culture, and values implementation
- Ensure organisational initiatives, projects and key information are effectively communicated to employees
- Talent Management – Off boarding -Ensure a smooth exit process and that all exits have the required documents needed for the process.
- At least 2 years experience working in a busy HR office environment.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resource Management or Business Management with specialization in Human Resource Management any other business-related course/Social Science.
- Higher diploma in HRM if the degree above is not in Human Resource Management
- Be obsessed with people management
- Good time management to prioritize work accordingly.
- Be a Team-player
- HRMIS Proficient
- Must be adept at interpersonal communications skills
- A commitment to high standards of integrity, professionalism and confidentiality
- Certified Human Resource Professional – CHRP Part 2 Level 4
- Previous experience in a startup environment
Submit your CV and Application on Company Website : Click Here
Closing Date : 30 September. 2021