Vacant Position: Human Capital Manager
Position budget: 90,000 – 130,000
Job Summary: Our client in the retail industry are seeking to recruit a Human Capital Manager who will be responsible for all Administration and Human Capital related functions including but not limited to recruitment, training, career development, compensation and benefits, employee relations, employment law compliance, disciplinary and grievance issues in line with all internal policies and procedures.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Formulating and implementing HR policies and ensuring that they are implemented and adhered to. Reviewing the policies from time to time.
- Plans, organizes and controls all activities of the department. Participates in developing department goals, objectives and systems.
- Apply standard management procedures and ensure compliance to Labour Laws
- Identifies and recommends training needs for the team and follow up on its implementation
- In charge of recruitment at all levels, induction of new staff and contract sharing
- Handling employee separation ensuring it is done as per the terms of their contracts and timely,
- Performance management and performance appraisal
- Coordination of training and development programs which
- Ensuring that the HRMIS is up to date at all times
- Coordinating all activities on Occupational Health and Safety
- Ensuring that the established disciplinary and grievance handling procedures are followed
- Handle and represent the company in matters relating to external agencies
Qualification and Experience
- Degree in a Human Resource Management.
- Higher Diploma in Human Resource Management and a registered member of IHRM.
- CHRP Finalist
- A minimum of 3 – 5 years of experience in a busy HR Office
- Experience in Retail Management will be an added advantage
- Ready to join within the shortest time possible
- Fully conversant with Labour laws
- Proficient with MS Office tools
How to Apply
To apply, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org by 20th October 2021.
Indicating Human Capital Manager as the email subject.
NB: Flexi Personnel does not charge candidates for jobs placement.