We have the largest Job seeker visits by alexa rankings. Post a Job
Ilara Health brings accurate and affordable diagnostics to the 500 million people in Africa who today struggle to access a simple blood test. We distribute low-cost, AI-powered diagnostic devices directly to primary care doctors in peri-urban and rural clinics, where the availability of common diagnostics is very poor. Our proprietary software integrates all the devices that we distribute and enables the doctor to provide effective patient management. We use technology to bring light to a dark world of healthcare in a similar way technology has leapfrogged landlines, banking and electricity grids.
We are looking for an experienced, ambitious and agile Human Resource Manager to lay the foundation of a formal HR function at Ilara Health. This role reports to the COO and is part of a very small HR squad in the organization. It involves end to end ownership of the function in true startup fashion
- Refining policies and processes for the complete HR function including recruitment, performance management, payroll management, HR data management, compensation and benefits, learning and development, employer branding, and employee engagement.
- Helping the leadership team define the culture and values of the organization
- Ensuring implementation of above mentioned processes
- Creating and ensuring a proper grievance management and disciplinary policy in the company
- Automating manual HR processes
- Ensuring compliance with all local labor and tax laws
- Directly managing the HR team and ensuring a lean HR operation
- 5+ years of previous experience working at HR Manager level
- Previous experience in both small (<100 people/early stage) and large (>500 people) organizations
- Have a “do more with less mindset”. Using innovation to solve problems in an efficient and cost effective manner.
- Strong understanding of regulatory/legal/compliance landscape in Kenya
- Willing and able to get their hands dirty and own the work
Submit your CV and Application on Company Website : Click Here
Closing Date : 15 December. 2021