Our client in Somaliland is looking for a Human Resource Manager.
The candidate will report directly to the managing director.
Title: Human Resource Manager
Location: Hargeisa, Somaliland.
- Managing the process of reorganizations within the business;
- Develop Yearly HR objectives
- Prepare Annual Manpower Planning and sure the supply of manpower as per business requirements
- Prepare succession plans for potential managers
- Directly involved in preparing reports
- Compliance to employment legislation & regulatory concerns regarding employees;
- Policy development and documentation;
- Manage the recruitment process in partnership with Team;
- Responsible for all areas of induction of new team members in partnership with Team
- To assist and advise managers regarding all Human Resources issues
- Supporting and/or leading any Grievance, Capability, Absence or Disciplinary processes;
- Leading on Performance management and improvement in partnership with Senior Team;
- Compensation and benefits administration, in partnership with Systems and Senior Administration Manager;
- Close liaison with payroll
- Implement a learning & development framework from assessment of needs to training;
- Lead on and promote employee safety, welfare, wellness and health, in partnership with Team;
- Ensure compliance with Quality standards frameworks e.g., Audit and taking a lead role when required.
- To provide strategic leadership for the HR function.
- Continuously monitor and review HR policies and processes and implement changes where necessary.
- Support change management processes
- Establishes and leads the standard recruiting and hiring practices and procedures.
- Development of Managers in recruitment.
- Coordinates all training programs. Provides necessary education and materials to managers and employees.
- Ensures the implementation of the performance management system that includes performance development plans and monitors the process.
- Establishes an in-house employee training system that addresses organization training needs including training needs analysis, sourcing and delivery of relevant training, Arranging and implementing induction, management development and the measurement of training impact.
- Assists managers with the selection and contracting of external training programs and consultants.
- Assists with the development of and monitors the spending of the training budget.
- Ensures maintenance of employee training records.
Qualifications and Skills:
- Master Degree in Human Resource or Relevant Qualifications
- Prior Experience as a HR Manager at least 5 years.
- Excellent knowledge of labor registration.
- Excellent communication and leadership skills.
- Excellent ability to create a comfortable and healthy work environment for employees.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal, negotiation, and conflict resolution skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to prioritize tasks and to delegate them when appropriate.
- Ability to act with integrity, professionalism, and confidentiality.
- Thorough knowledge of employment-related laws and regulations.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
- Ability to take lead initiative and not expect to be micromanaged.
Housing: We will cover 40% of rent cost.
If you are qualified, send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject Human Resource Manager to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.