Job Vacancy: Human Resource Manager
Job Location: Nairobi
- Responsible for seamless HR operations including timely communication, issue resolution and guidance on matters affecting HR and other Business operations.
- Responsible for the company compliance tracker (Legal & Statutory, labor laws, CBA) including necessary permits / licenses based on renewals
- Develop/Review policies and procedures in line with applicable laws and HR Best practices.
- Leading the change management and creating a conducive culture of performance and result delivery.
- Responsible for filling staffing gaps thru identification of need or Job Role and onboarding with preference to promoting internal staff over external recruitments.
- Developing a fit for purpose HR strategy aligned to business goals. Establish clear milestones for delivery and focus on timely execution of strategy to deliver exemplary performance.
- Develop and Drive cost management initiatives across the company through sustainable initiatives around Labour costs, Environment, Health, Safety and conducive work life balance.
- Manage employee welfare, leave and payroll
- Develop systems and mechanisms for succession planning, knowledge transfer and continuous learning and skill upgradation.
- Responsible for HR risk identification and put in place mitigation measures
- Develop performance management system and tools that support a performance driven culture, while empowering line managers to own and drive the system.
- Develop leadership and management development programs with tracking systems in place for all staff in line with business needs
- Ensure all line manager KPI’s contain people element and offer guidance and support in delivering people management agenda
- Monitoring and follow up on weekly and monthly departmental staff briefing minutes, action points and responsibility
- Business transformation & innovation, drive culture of innovation and identify key areas to transform the business to appreciate contribution and value of human capital
- Labour cost management through shift management to maintain costs within budget
- Overtime management to ensure all accrued overtime are pre approved and paid in a timely manner
- Ensure all staff monthly performance reviews and score cards are done and sent to HR and quarterly Performance reviews are also done.
- Degree in HR /Business Management
- IHRM certification
- CHRP (K)
- Experience in FMCG/ Manufacturing industry in the same capacity for at least 5 years
- Knowledge of operating activities of the FMCG/ Manufacturing industry.
- Knowledge of Human Resources Systems.
- Excellent IT skills specifically MS Office;
How to Apply
If qualified, kindly send your CV to email@example.com clearly indicating “Human Resource Manager” on the subject line by 22nd June 2021.