We are Hiring!
Human Resource Manager
Our client Kitengela International Schools main campus is located 30kms from Nairobi city, 5kms from Kitengela, off Athi river Namanga road hosting three schools: Mixed Day and Boarding Primary and Pre-school, KISC Girls High and the British System.
Human Resource Manager
Job Summary: Reporting to the Chief Executive Officer, the position is responsible for overseeing and coordinating Human Resource functions within the organization.
Main Responsibilities of Job
- Promote equity, transparency and consistency in the interpretation, determination, implementation and administration of HR policy, procedures and guidelines on all HR related matters applicable to the staff in the institution.
- Support, implement and administer effective and timely recruitment processes in the hiring and retaining the best talents available to support the strategic human resources needs of the institution.
- Ensure timely, equitable, transparent and systematic administration of all HR benefits, entitlements, contracts renewal and termination, performance management, promotions and other HR activities.
- Implement and administer the equitable, transparent and efficient job classification system in compliance with the established classification policy, guidelines, procedures and related requirements.
- Conduct timely and effective training programmes and briefing on career management to staff in order to support the capacity building and career development of all staff.
- Monitor staff/management issues and support/advise management and staff as appropriate to improve and resolve the issues. Provide administrative support to the staff-management bodies in the capacity of HR focal point in the office.
- Provides technical analysis and support to the management and planning process in the institution in regards to budget planning, staffing, organization design and other HR planning and development deliberations.
Key Skills and Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Social Sciences/ Human Resource Management or any related field
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in a busy HR environment
- Current membership of the IHRM is mandatory
How to Apply
Interested candidates are requested to forward their updated CVs to email@example.com by Monday, 24th May 2021 stating the subject heading “HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGER” clearly indicating their current and expected remuneration (MUST), daytime telephone contacts, and addresses of three referees.
Kitengela International Schools: https://www.kisc.sc.ke/