ICS SP VACANCY- MONITORING, EVALUATION, ACCOUNTABILITY AND LEARNING OFFICER – CTWWC Project
About ICS SP **
We work towards a better future for children. Together with families, communities and other stakeholders we initiate programmes that create safe and nurturing environments for them. Visit www.icsafrica-sp.org to see organizational projects and impact.
The Monitoring, Evaluation, Accountability and Learning (MEAL) Officer will lead the implementation of project MEAL system. Specifically, he/she will:**
· Undertake performance measurement tasks including indicator selection, target setting, development of performance monitoring plans and reporting.
· Support learning design and methodology for project-related learning agenda.
· Translate information from project evaluations to support communication and dissemination of evaluation findings and lessons learned.
· Monitor the results of the project activities; implement systematic program learning tools and activities designed to build staff capacity in MEAL work.
· Carry out data quality assessment and ensure credible data is obtained, processed and reported.
· Coordinate the generation of and communicate the utilization of learnings for project improvement and organizational application for program-wide influence.
· Ensure that project results are demonstrated and communicated in ways that assure that ICS SP value is recognized within the development sector and by the public.
· Collate and compile periodic reports for submission to the donor.
· Ensure compliance with donor and ICS SP regulations related to MEAL work.