The East African Community Civil Aviation Safety and Security Oversight Agency (EAC CASSOA) was established and commenced operations on 1st June 2007, as an autonomous self-accounting body of the East African Community following the signing of the Protocol for the Establishment of CASSOA by the three founder Partner States on 18th April 2007. The Agency, which is headquartered in Entebbe, Uganda, was formally established on 18th June 2007 during the 5th Extraordinary Summit of EAC Heads of State held in Kampala Uganda. Mandate of the Agency The Agency derives its mandate from Article 92 of the Treaty states that the Partner States shall among others undertake to make air transport services safe, efficient and profitable; adopt common policies for the development of civil air transport in the region; harmonise civil aviation rules and regulations and coordinate measures and co-operate in the maintenance of high security.
The jobholder’s role is to ensure optimal availability, configuration and utilization of CIC Groups system applications in a manner that meets the internal customers’ requirements, creates efficient and business supporting solutions whilst maintaining relationships with vendors, users and key stakeholders by applying best practice project management practices in the implementation of system changes and enhancements.
The role holder will be responsible for the design and development of modifications or extensions to the Group ERP and CRM; Microsoft Navision & Dynamics applications.
The applicant MUST have experience in the Insurance Industry.
- Administration and proactive monitoring of CIC Groups business applications primarily, but not limited to; Microsoft Navision ERP and Dynamics CRM by developing necessary measures through regular business system maintenance to achieve optimal system functioning as per internal S.L.As.
- Gains understanding of internal customer needs, communicates and collaborates with other consultants and support teams to develop business cases for system changes.
- Provides technical input in creating and documenting functional specifications when customizations or extensions to the Microsoft ERP & CRM solutions are required.
- Reviews the applications regularly to support system innovation: Gathers business requirements from the business users, converts to technical specifications, codes and maintains complex components of the Microsoft Dynamics ERP and CRM application such as server-side code, custom business logic, integration modules, workflow assemblies and plug-ins.
- Responsible for data related development tasks such as: developing data migration procedures to ensure seamless data exchange to Microsoft ERP/Dynamics from CIC core insurance systems, migrating required data sources into the Microsoft’s sources, ensuring proper alignment of data models.
- Responsible for coding, unit testing, facilitating system acceptance testing and creating supporting documentation: Maintains functional specification documents for systems including user licenses utilisation, change requests, test reports, user access lists and system controls reviews and improvements.
- Develop relevant ICT user application software training programmes in order to ensure optimal utilization of the software;
- Execution of security matrices for systems through regular review of system rights and access in order to enforce system controls within the applications.
- Review and advise the organization on proper application software licensing in order to safeguard Company interests from litigation due to licensing non-compliance.
- Implement disaster recovery and back-up procedures and information security and control structures in line with the ICT policies as applicable to application software;
- Participate in planning and budgeting for the department and
- Participate in various meeting and committees
- Bachelor’s degree in Technology related field
- Minimum of five (4) years’ experience in ERP and CRM administration/development.
- Proficiency in Dynamics ERP and CRM, ASP.NET, C#, and service-oriented architecture.
- Experience in System Implementations & Projects.
Skills and Attributes
- Experience in middleware integrations, API administration.
- Experience working with vendors outside Kenya
- Excellent communication and Interpersonal skills
- Understanding of the Insurance & Asset Management Business’
If you have the aforementioned professional and academic qualifications and you are ready to execute the
Submit your CV and Application on Company Website : Click Here
Closing Date : 10th June, 2021