ICT Manager Job, Latest IT Jobs,
- be responsible for Planning the integrated growth of central function and services including e-mail, website, intranet, online learning platform/ information system and MIS development.
- Post duties which include the development and management of IT help desk, the development of new computer laboratories and the installation of the appropriate hardware, software and remote access capabilities at the University Main Campus and Nakuru
- A small technical and customer support team.
- Master’s Degree in Computer Science or IT or equivalent with relevant professional certification
- They should have an ability to demonstrate good knowledge and experience in PC Operating systems and core applications, UNIX and windows operating systems, Internet services, systems engineering and support, network infrastructure design and support.
- Applicants should have strong analytical diagnostic and customer care skills. They should have at least FIVE (5) years managerial experience with recent responsibilities in IT infrastructure development.
How to Apply
N.B: Looking For A New Job? Find Your Next Job With Us. Click Here To Register Your CV. It’s Free.