The British Council is a British organisation specialising in international cultural and educational opportunities.
Pay band: Hourly rate
Post Duration: Two Years Renewable Contract
Eligibility: Existing right to live and work in Kenya
Deadline for application: 15 July 2021 (23:59 GMT)
About IELTS & Cambridge Language Examiners
We are looking for suitably qualified and experienced individuals to join our team of IELTS Speaking Examiners. You will conduct one to one interviews with IELTS candidates to assess their spoken English according to set requirements, and assess written scripts produced by candidates under exam conditions.
- We are keen to build excellence in language assessment in Kenya through the recruitment of qualified and motivated professionals.
- Examiners are recruited on a casual basis and are expected to examine at least ten sessions a year at regular intervals
- IELTS examinations regularly take place at our locations in Kenya
- Training of successful candidates will be after shortlisting.
- An undergraduate or Master’s degree or a qualification which can be demonstrated to be equivalent to an undergraduate or Master’s degree.
- A recognised qualification in Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages (TESOL) or recognised equivalent as part of a recognised university award course.
- At least 3 years’ full time (or the equivalent part time) relevant TESOL teaching experience (minimum one year post-certificate level qualification). The majority of this teaching experience must relate to adult students (16 years and over).
- The required professional attributes and interpersonal skills.
If you are interested in the post and feel that you are suitable for the role, then we would really like to hear from you.
Submit your CV and Application on Company Website : Click Here
Closing Date : 15 July. 2021