Patient Marketing Coordinator Job, Sales & Marketing Jobs Kenya 2021,
About the job Patient Marketing Coordinator.
As the patient marketing coordinator, you will be responsible for the strategy and execution of programs that increase patient flow to our partner clinics/hospitals. The goal will be to execute programs that drive demand and patient flow.
Reporting to the Head of Customer Success, you’ll design, plan, manage, and optimize integrated campaigns across multiple channels to drive patient flow.
- Executing medical camps at Ilara partner facilities in coordination with the relevant account manager
- Needs assessment for the type of activity, duration, modalities, and channels to drive patients on a facility by facility basis
- Creating and executing an integrated “activation” event at the partner facility, integrated with multiple channels to put the word out
- Monitoring and optimizing programs over time
- Owning the systems and processes for data collection before, during and after the event
- Create and execute post-event follow up mechanism to ensure re-engagement with patients long after the event, leveraging Ilara’s technology
- Create reporting mechanisms and provide visibility to management on the frequency and effectiveness of campaigns
- Create and own a campaign calendar
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, or a related field
- Previous experience in B2C “activation” events
- Strong analytics and reporting skills.
- Ability to multitask, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills
- Creative thinker, interest/desire to learn and adopt new marketing strategies and tactics
How to Apply