Created in 2012, FSD Africa is a Â£30 million financial sector development programme or ‘FSD’ based in Nairobi. It is funded by the UK Government’s Department for International Development (DFID). FSD Africa aims to reduce poverty across sub-Saharan Africa by building financial markets that are efficient, robust and inclusive.
We are seeking to hire an Information Communication Officer to work closely with various teams to ensure unified performance and operation of all networks and systems.
The successful individual will collaborate with outsourced IT support consultants to protect critical information, systems and assets, build solutions, implement new software and hardware, coordinate IT training and support the IT Manager in the development and delivery of the IT strategy. The individual will help enable cutting-edge innovations, take on challenging assignments, lead initiatives, and take ownership and responsibility. The ideal candidate will be passionate about technology, curious, resourceful, diligent and will be versatile and practical.
Essential Experience, Knowledge and Skills
- At least 3 years’ experience within the ICT function/ sector
- Knowledge and understanding of the functioning and management of IT networks
- Experience in set-up, configuration and use of computer systems, trouble shooting
- Experience in Windows & Mac operating systems, current equipment and technologies
- Experience of working in a multi-cultural environment
- Previous experience of working in donor-funded projects
- Languages: French, local African languages
- Microsoft Certified Solutions Expert (MCSE)
- Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA)
- Oracle Certified Associate (OCA)
Submit your CV and Application on Company Website : Click Here
Closing Date : 25th May, 2021