Today, Pwani Oil Product modern state of the art factory at Jomvu, Mombasa, has expanded and has a capacity to refine over 620 metric tonnes of oil a day, prepared to the highest international standards. Adding to this, Pwani Oil Products new production facility at Kikambala has impacted the washing and cleaning industry with excellent laundry and bathing soaps, which is to the highest quality. We strive daily to be seen as an organization that ‘refines lives’ by consistently manufacturing premium quality products that offer great value. Pwani Oil Products has helped consumers enjoy their lives, confidently facilitating them to cook healthy and wash hygienically. All Pwani Oil Products have been certified by KEBS and HALAL. Pwani Oil Products Ltd is a proud member of the UN Global Compact.
To carry out audit tests and checks to ensure all internal processes & controls are working efficiently and effectively, and in compliance as per international audit standards (IAS).
- Provide significant assistance and support to the internal audit department in reviewing the company’s internal controls and procedures.
- Check and inspect the accuracy of accounts payables & ensure the balances are reconciled to the supplier’s statements. Ensure month-end balance agrees to the balance sheet.
- Regular bank reconciliations, cash counts, petty cash vouchers vouching and process review.
- Regular statutory payments review.
- Participate in monthly, quarterly, and yearly stock takes and prepare the stock report for review.
- Regular DCs and Warehouse stocks cycle counts.
- Monthly routine check audits with a closure every 15th of the month.
- Routine fixed assets verification.
- Prepare audit paperwork in accordance with standards and requirements for review based on the audit plan.
- Regular process reviews across all departments depending on agreed plan with the immediate supervisor.
- CPA III Sec 5 or equivalent
- Finance Related degree
- 1-year knowledge in Finance/Audit/Accounting
- Strong analytical skills
- Computer literacy
- Communications skills
- Strong personality
- Strong interpersonal relations
Submit your CV and Application on Company Website : Click Here
Closing Date : 30 September. 2021