Arifu is a fast growing company that is making life-changing education accessible to everyone by designing and delivering locally relevant skills and information to the least served people. Arifu’s platform provides digital advisory services to all learners no matter where they are or what device they are using.
Arifu is looking to hire a highly motivated Investment Intern.
The Investment Intern will support leadership with the preparation and launch of the Arifu Series A funding round aiming at raising $5m+ in equity investment to fuel the growth and impact of Arifu into new markets and sectors.
This is a 3-month full-time internship (with possibility of extension depending on the candidate’s availability) and the role is open to candidates worldwide with good written and verbal skills in English and will be remote home office based given the Pandemic we’re in.
Arifu’s mission is to place information and opportunity in everyone’s hands. The Arifu chatbot is an omni-channel (SMS, Facebook Messenger, WhatsApp, Telegram, and very soon Interactive Voice) enabled content marketplace and delivery platform enables personalized advisory services that makes learning FREE and RELEVANT whilst generating valuable insights and analytics for partners. Arifu has been able to provide learning to over 1.5 million people. We partner with organizations to digitize their in-person training programs, allowing anyone to access the content, anytime, on any mobile device. The Arifu personal adviser delivers content based on learner preferences and responses allowing for better engagement and impact.
- Project Summary: support the preparation and launch of the Arifu Series A funding round aiming at raising $5m+ in equity investment to fuel the growth and impact of Arifu into new markets and sectors.
- Research, summary, and recommendations covering: Total Addressable Market, Competitive Landscape, Investor Database, Comparable Deal Valuations, Best Practices for Series A success
- Interactive chatbot experience for investor due diligence: designing and building an interactive learning experience for investors to discover information/media about Arifu’s company, team, and product using the Arifu bot to navigate e.g. FAQs, team profiles, testimonial videos, and animated data/results.
- To build this, you would be among the first beta testers to use the incoming Arifu Content Marketplace product enabling, for the first time, 3rd party content creators and subject matter experts to design and publish content directly on our platform — using this tool would have a secondary outcome of providing critical feedback to our product teams on how to improve this new product before our planned full launch in June.
- Project management: converting our list of tasks/initiatives into a sequenced gantt chart, coordinating weekly meetings and activities, helping implementing teams keep their tasks visible and moving forward on schedule.
- Database development: setting up and adding to our Hubspot database which will be the CRM we use to manage the entire Series A investor pipeline from outreach to deal close.
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree required in Economics, Actuarial Science, or Mathematics from reputable national, regional or international universities.
- Additional certifications such as CPA/ACCA, Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA), MBA are an added advantage.
- Minimum 1 year of work experience in a relevant field is an added advantage.
- Excellent MS Office Suite skills.
- Advanced financial modelling and deal analysis.
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
- Have highly organized, methodical, and good work ethics.
- Be proactive and self-motivated.
- Ability to keep sensitive business financial information confidential.
Send your CV and cover letter (in Word format, “FirstName LastName – UX Design Intern”) to
with “UX Design Intern” in the subject. If we see a good fit, we’ll get back to you to set up a first conversation.
Closing Date : 18th June, 2021