A leading agribusiness company in Kenya is seeking to fill the position of an IT Administrator.
The ideal candidates should meet the following minimum qualifications.
The primary function of this position is to manage business database.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, information technology, information systems, or similar.
- Professional qualification, such as Microsoft, Oracle, or Cisco certification.
- Intermediate Microsoft Office skills.
- Self-initiative to work and learn new trends.
- Monitoring and maintaining networks and servers.
- Create and manage databases, safe communication and file sharing systems for different departments and stations.
- Upgrading, installing and configuring new hardware and software to meet company objectives.
- Implementing security protocols and procedures to prevent potential threats.
- Creating user accounts and performing access control.
- Performing diagnostic tests and debugging procedures to optimize computer systems.
- Documenting processes, as well as backing up and archiving data.
- Developing data retrieval and recovery procedures.
- Designing and implementing efficient end-user feedback and error reporting systems.
- Supervising and mentoring IT department employees, as well as providing IT support.
- Keeping up to date with advancements and best practices in IT administration.
Personal attributes and values
- Ability to work under pressure, effective communication to all levels, teamwork, integrity & transparency, professionalism and accountability.
How to Apply
Qualified individuals should submit a cover letter and a Curriculum Vitae via email with the subject ‘IT Administrator’ to firstname.lastname@example.org so as to reach us on or before 22nd May 2021.