Our client, a leading office furniture supplier is seeking to recruit a highly talented and dynamic professional to fill in the following position;
The IT Manager will be responsible for ensuring effective provisioning, installation/configuration, operation, and maintenance of systems hardware, software and related infrastructure.
- Establish first line of support for the sage Evolution ERP and other company systems and to offer training to end users on ERP system and providing user support
- Analyse the computer needs and make recommendations based on the current trends in information technology and also the products and services that best fit within the Company’s budget
- Understand the Software development in regard to the Company’s needs and assist in the evaluation and recommendation of software/hardware for acquisition and business operational changes
- Develop and implement policies and procedures for ensuring the security and integrity of company’s IT system. Identify and mitigate risks around the system
- Explore new system solutions i.e., Cloud update, report configuration and database management.
- Provide accurate reports on staff attendance through timesheets, preparing time and attendance reports, ERP reports and sales reports.
- Train staff on the use of the company’s software applications and databases
- Establish Relationship Management between the company and software vendors
Key Qualifications, Experience and Skills
- Diploma/ Degree in either IT./Software Engineering
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in IT Management
- Fluency in programming, project management, system design, database management systems, networking, system implementation/integration, I.T. support, Linux systems
- Certification by the relevant professional body
- Ability to adapt, integrate, and modify existing programs or vendor-supplied packaged programs for use with existing information systems
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
How to Apply
Interested candidates are requested to forward their updated CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org stating the subject heading ‘IT MANAGER’ by Friday 16th July 2021 clearly indicating their current and expected remuneration (MUST), daytime telephone contacts and addresses of three referees.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.