We have the largest Job seeker visits by alexa rankings. Post a Job
KPMG is a professional service company, being one of the Big Four auditors, along with Deloitte, EY and PwC. Seated in Amsterdam, the Netherlands, KPMG employs 174,000 people and has three lines of services: audit, tax, and advisory.
Roles and Responsibilites
The overall responsibility for this role is to drive IT/Systems audit in Consulting within the Assurance solution. Create visibility within Advisory division and the firm. Drive / lead business development efforts within the market, leveraging on deep multi-sector technical knowledge and experience. Be responsible for the IT internal audit team and all related engagements.
The IT audit engagements include end-to-end support for co-sourced or outsourced IT audits, assurance and attestation engagements, post implementation reviews and IT governance audits.
Professional qualifications and experience
- Bachelor’s degree in IT or related degree from a recognized University.
- 6 plus years in IT and business experience
- Various IT Certifications (ISO 27001 LA, NIST, CISA, CISM, CRISC etc.) preferred
- Additional certification in project management, governance and business certifications are an advantage (CPA, CIA, Agile, etc) preferred
- Team/ engagement management skills
- Strong technical, analytical, and problem solving skills
- Strong understanding of corporate governance and the regulatory environment.
- Demonstrated track record of quality work, project management and productive team interactions.
- Willingness to travel moderately
Click Here to Fill Online Application Form
Submit your CV to [email protected]
Use IT/ Systems Audit Manager Nov 2021 as the subject of the email
Closing Date : 25 November. 2021