Loan Officer Job, Latest Sales & Marketing Job Vacancies in Kenya November 2021,
Vacancy: Microfinance (Nairobi)
Ital GLOBAL – We are a comprehensive Human Capital and Quality Management Consultancy firm dedicated to helping organizations just like yours with their HR and Quality Management requirements. We believe in creating productive and fruitful relationships with our clients by adding value to your business to ensure that you get the very best return on your Human Capital spend. Our Human Capital solutions, advice and guidance are uniquely designed and shaped around your exact requirements and objectives. They will fit with your culture and the business challenges that you currently face
Our Client is a leading non deposit taking Microfinance Institution located in Nairobi that offers credit facilities such as logbook loans, school Fees loans and asset finance at low-interest rates to SME’s.
Contract Type: Full time
Responsible for promoting and driving the sale of Loans and other company’s services to existing and potential clients. Gaining new clients as well as maintaining existing ones, development of new loans prompts.
You will provide a phenomenal customer experience. In this role, you will use consultative sales techniques to attract and retain customers, conduct loan appraisals and recoveries.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Achieve set sales targets
- Conduct Loan Appraisals.
- Accurate and timely application of loans in the System.
- Selling of company products to potential and existing clients while meeting individual targets on a monthly basis.
- Attending to walk-in customers and answering incoming customer calls regarding service questions and general client concerns.
- Create market awareness for the company’s product
- Identify sales prospects and follow up on new leads and referrals resulting from field activity
- Enhancement of customer service, ensuring all customer queries/complaints are conclusively resolved within the required timeline.
- Verification of the loan application files and counter checking to ensure that all supporting documentation attached is sufficient to process a loan.
- Ensure debt collection and recovery procedures are followed to the latter in accordance with the company risk policies and procedures.
- Any other duties assigned.
Minimum Requirements and Qualifications
- Degree or Diploma in Sales & Marketing/ business-related field
- Minimum of 2-years’ experience working in customer service
- Thorough knowledge of the auto logbook loan products and processing.
- Able to meet set sales target within the time frame
- Proficiency in the use of MS Word, Excel, email and experience with the Internet
- Proven experience as front desk representative, agent, or relevant position
- Knowledge of office management and basic bookkeeping
Competencies and Skills required:
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- High and unquestionable Integrity
- Excellent Sales and Negotiation skills
- Planning, and organization skills
- Reporting and presentation skills;
- Excellent Customer service skills
- Team player
- Ability to multi task
- Strong Numerical and analytical skills
- Should be highly motivated and an aggressive sales person.
- Highly self-motivated and ambitious individual
- Positive attitude.
- Confident and capable of operating at all levels.
- Computer Literacy skills
How To Apply
Interested applicants should send their CV and Cover Letter quoting the job title (LOAN OFFICER) as subject to reach us not later than 19th November 2021 to firstname.lastname@example.org stating the current pay and expected salary. Only the shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Interviews will be conducted on a rolling basis.