Employee Benefits Team Leader Job, Current Insurance Kenyan Jobs,
Job Ref. No. JLIL003
Position: Team Leader – Employee Benefits
Jubilee Insurance was established in August 1937, as the first locally incorporated Insurance Company based in Mombasa. Jubilee Insurance has spread its sphere of influence throughout the region to become the largest Composite insurer in East Africa, handling Life, Pensions, General and Medical Insurance. Today, Jubilee is the number one insurer in East Africa with over 450,000 clients. Jubilee Insurance has a network of offices in Kenya, Uganda, Tanzania, Burundi and Mauritius. It is the only ISO certified insurance group listed on the three East Africa stock exchanges – The Nairobi Securities Exchange (NSE), Dar es Salaam Stock Exchange and Uganda Securities Exchange. Its regional offices are highly rated on leadership, quality and risk management and have been awarded an AA- in Kenya and Uganda, and an A+ in Tanzania. For more information, visit www.JubileeInsurance.com.
We currently have an exciting career opportunity for Team Leader – Employee Benefits, Jubilee Life Insurance Limited. The position holder will report to the Investment & Client Services Manager and will be based at Head Office, Nairobi.
The job holder will provide leadership to the team in handling Corporate Pensions, ensuring conservation and retention of existing business while providing superior service to retirement benefits business clients (deposit administration) in full compliance with the laid down procedures and guidelines as set out in the operations manuals.
Offer Leadership within the corporate pension department towards:
- Ensuring Retirement Benefits business contributions are collected on a timely basis and performing conservation of existing business by offering alternative Jubilee Insurance products to clients where necessary. This includes ensuring that the member contributions and transfers in are updated within the stipulated timelines.
- Ensuring up to date and accurate records are maintained for the retirement benefits clients, preparing summary/statistical reports of the business and submitting to the Management team as and when
- Gathering and maintaining accurate and up to date information of market trends, competition, and products in the Preparing reports on a regular basis making recommendations for future cause of action for business conservation and growth.
- Ensuring that there is a timely processing of the member
- Ensuring that there is a timely and regular update to the clients through the relevant reports e.g., Annual member statements, management contributions reports, guaranteed fund reports as and when required.
- Plan and organize for regular clients meeting, reporting thereafter (as well as the timelines for processes and functions) and sharing the same with the Management as may be
- Building strong business relationships with our existing clients and intermediaries. This will include marketing Jubilee Life’s pension products as alternatives to transfer of funds out of Jubilee
- Providing superior services to retirement benefits clients, exceeding client expectations including client communications, query managements and follow-ups to evaluate customer satisfaction as well as updating clients on the scheme and industry
- Continuous reviews of the team’s workflow and processes to ensure efficiency in the team’s service
- Ensuring the schemes are managed and administered in full compliance of existing legislation and
- Approve payments of service providers & intermediaries out of schemes under
- Oversee the fund reconciliations preparation of schemes financial statements and reporting on the performance of the guaranteed
- Market Awareness
- Visionary Leadership
- Customer Focus
- Continuous Innovation
- Ownership & Commitment
- Entrepreneurial Spirit
- Team Spirit
- Bachelor’s degree in a business-related field, or any other related
- ACII or AIIK (Specialization in Life/Pension Insurance will be an added advantage)
- Minimum of 5 years relevant experience in a similar position, 2 of which are in a supervisory level.
How To Apply
If you are qualified and seeking an exciting new challenge, please apply via Recruitment@jubileekenya.com quoting the Job Reference Number and Position by 13th September 2021.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.