Life Insurance Unit Manager Job, Current Kenyan Insurance Job Vacancies,
Life Insurance Unit Manager Job Opportunities in Kisii Town 2021
We currently have exciting career opportunities for Unit Managers in Retail Life Insurance business. The Unit Managers reports directly to the Agency Managers at our Kisii Town Branch.
Life Insurance Unit Managers Role
The Unit Managers will be responsible for running of their respective Units which include and not limited to Recruitment and Training of sales agents/financial advisors in their respective units. They will also be expected to deliver new business as per the set budgets, retention of existing business in books, maintain and grow the relationship with the clients and agents through the provision of excellent Customer Experience.
Key Life Insurance Unit Managers Responsibilities:
- Regular Recruitment of new Sales Agents/Financial Advisors (core).
- Training the newly recruited Sales Agents about the Sales Process & Prospecting
- Taking the recruited Sales Agents for Field Training on how to approach Customers, do a Needs Analysis and Fact Finding interview, conduct Effective Presentations and taking clients through the joining process & the requirements, every week (core)
- Show the Sales Agents how to develop and use a Referral System of growing their Client Network by requesting for Referrals regularly – to get Quality Business (core)
- Setting out relevant plans & Daily Activity work schedule for their unit members and guiding them on the importance of Daily Activity, Effective Record Keeping and Following up with Prospective Customers(core)
- Effective Monitoring & Evaluation of the Sales Agents in their respective units
- Ensure agents have the necessary support systems to assist them deliver their budgets
Level of Schooling
KCSE C- and above, Certificate or Diploma or Degree etc.
The monthly income is determined by an attractive Performance Based pay structure. You can also increase your monthly earnings by writing your own personal sales.
Work Area & Office Location
The lager Nyanza Province area but located and working from our Kisii Town office.
How to Apply
If you are qualified and seeking an exciting new challenge, send your applications to firstname.lastname@example.org by the 3rd – 4th week of October & November 2021.
Interviews will be held by the end of each month for the Shortlisted Candidates
Should be able to start immediately if successful after the interview.