Job Vacancy: Senior Manager, Systems Integration
The Senior Manager Systems Integrations will provide leadership in the System Integration and engineering activities, leading inhouse and partner integration specialists in developments, review and deployments of best-in-class integration solutions on the Integration platform and in the management of the enterprise API gateway platform.
- Provide leadership in development, deployment, maintenance, and management of best-in-class enterprise systems & integration platforms for business-partner integrations and by third-party applications and services.
- Guide team development efforts towards successful project delivery and provide technical leadership to teammates through coaching, mentorship and identifying areas for growth and improvement within the team.
- Work with external developers to facilitate their onboarding and to expose open APIs for their consumption of business financial services.
- Collaborate with other software developers, business analysts and software architects to plan, design, assist in the collection and documentation of user’s requirements, development of user stories, estimates and work plans.
- Provide third-level support to business users, research and evaluate a variety of software products and their suitability to the business.
- Perform regular code reviews to ensure conformance to integration standards and best practice.
- Work with Enterprise Architecture teams in the ddefination of the integration and dataflow architectures, and design and development of interface specifications documents (ISDs) for the APIs across all the integration touch points.
- Defining the systems integration needed to deliver any reengineering and platform change, including defining the interfaces needed, the integration technology needed, and the transitionary steps needed to ensure continuity of the systems, data, and business during the replat forming.
- Reviews and ensures business and technical architecture for Integrations aligns with the customer’s functional and non-functional requirements.
- Lead, support, modernize, coach, develop and transform integration workforce & skillsets across the enterprise.
- Work with other technical and business stakeholder teams to ensure high quality integration solutions in the areas of technical fit, resilience, security, reusability, maintainability, compliance, and efficiency across all integration
- Ensuring that integration solutions aredelivered, deployed and operated in a highly repeatable and predictable manner through interaction and collaboration with DevOps and implementation teams.
- Collaborate with the production support teams around production incidents involving integration to directly or indirectly ensure their timely resolution and recovery and preventative measures are taken to avoid recurrence.
For the above position, the successful applicant should have the following:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or a related degree.
- A certification in Java, ITIL or equivalent.
- A minimum of 5 years ‘experience in Technology with at least 3 years’ experience in IT Banking Systems, IT Projects, Banking Operations, and Emerging Technologies.
The above positions are demanding; for which the Bank will provide a competitive remuneration package to the successful candidate. If you believe you can clearly demonstrate your abilities to meet the criteria given above, please log in to our Recruitment portal and submit your application with a detailed CV.
To be considered your application must be received by Friday 15th October 2021.
Qualified candidates with disability are encouraged to apply.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
NB: In the event that you are invited to interview for any positions, we will require that you provide us with the following documents:
- National I.D.
- KRA Pin Card.
- Birth Certificate of self.
- Passport Photo (White Background).
- NSSF Card.
- NHIF Card.