One Acre Fund is a nonprofit organization that supplies smallholder farmers in East Africa with asset-based financing and agriculture training services to reduce hunger and poverty.
ABOUT THE ROLE
We are seeking for an experienced monitoring and evaluation/ research professional with exceptional data and analytical skills to design and manage rapid evaluation projects in Kenya.
- Management of the M&E team: You will manage both the M&E Field and Data Coordinator to ensure timely and accurate completion of M&E objectives while maintaining data quality and excellent research standards.
- Research Design: You will collaborate with different stakeholders, both from in-country departments and global OAF teams, to identify research objectives and draft survey tools to collect information for our annual impact analysis and other strategic queries.
- Data Quality: You will uphold and improve data quality standards to ensure our impact evaluation and strategic decisions to improve our program are based on accurate and up-to-date information.
- Analysis: You will conduct analysis of the collected data using the Statistical Software package Stata. You will produce and present findings of simple statistical analysis.
- Reporting: You will report to your manager. You are expected to report on your work in a clear and professional fashion.
- System development: You are expected to lead M&E system and process development, create a framework, and draft procedures for M&E project activities.
- Budget: You are expected to monitor expenses to prevent overspending and draft project budgets and an annual budget that allows the department to accomplish its project goals and departmental responsibilities.
- Other: Additional tasks as requested by manager.
CAREER GROWTH AND DEVELOPMENT
We have a strong culture of constant learning and we invest in developing our people. You’ll have weekly check-ins with your manager, access to mentorship and training programs, and regular feedback on your performance. We hold career reviews every six months, and set aside time to discuss your aspirations and career goals. You’ll have the opportunity to shape a growing organization and build a rewarding long-term career.
Across all roles, these are the general qualifications we look for. For this role specifically, you will have:
- Bachelor’s degree
- 1+ years practically completing analysis within Stata
- Intermediate to advanced training in Stata
- Experience with survey execution
- People management
- Knowledge of study design approaches
Submit your CV and Application on Company Website : Click Here
Closing Date : 14 November . 2021