Kenya Orient Life Assurance Limited
Exciting Career Opportunity
Job Title: Agency Manager
Workstation: Nyeri County
Overall Responsibility: Responsible for identifying, selecting, recruiting, training, supervising and developing sales agents and unit managers, opening new markets and growing business from existing markets and ensuring agency sales budgets are met.
Key Tasks, Duties and Responsibilities
- Recruit, train, supervise and develop unit managers to meet the agency’s set sales objectives.
- Offer mentorship to unit managers.
- Conduct weekly sales agents’ meetings.
- Conduct monthly performance management/reviews of sales agents and unit managers.
- Generate and implement agency work plans and strategies.
- Implement and supervise the agency sales incentive programs.
- Conduct market intelligence and keep management informed of changing trends.
- Participate in product development and enhancement initiatives.
- Preparation of weekly market activity reports.
- Market development for the agency.
- A bachelor’s degree from a recognized University
- A diploma in Insurance/Marketing or relevant field is an added advantage
- 5 years working experience, three (3) of which must have been in a unit management position.
- A track record of sales management in life insurance.
How to Apply
If you have the required professional and academic qualifications and are interested in any of the positions, kindly send us your Application/Resume to firstname.lastname@example.org by Tuesday, 28th September 2021.
WE ARE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER.