Internal Auditor Job, IT Kenyan Job Vacancies,
Internal Auditor (Information System) – Grade KPC 6
- Apply professional accounting and auditing principles and standards to test and evaluate complex information technology and operational systems
- Play a key role in advising and providing assurance to the business functions on risks relating to the information systems
- Audit the network environment, security management systems, logical access control systems and databases
- Review application of COBIT principles
- Run scripts for the purpose of continuous auditing of mission-critical systems
- Assist in information technology and other fraud investigations
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or information technology from a recognized university
- Professional qualifications such as CISA, CISM, CISSP
- Professional qualifications in accountancy and auditing (e.g. CPA, ACCA & CIA) and registration with the relevant professional body (e.g. ICPAK, IIA) will be an added advantage
- At least four (4) years relevant practical experience in information systems audit in a reputable organization.
- Proficiency in Computer applications.
- Demonstrated competence in work performance.
Key Skills and Competencies
- Knowledge in the use of an audit management software (e.g. Teammate)
- Knowledge of UNIX environment, Oracle and Network infrastructure
- Outstanding analytical skills with knowledge of use of Computer Aided Audit Tools (CAATS) e.g. ACL
- Demonstrate deep understanding of the audit process, controls and procedures
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Demonstrate ability to write timely constructive and actionable audit reports.
- Knowledge of COBIT framework will be an added advantage
How to Apply
N.B: Looking For A New Job? Find Your Next Job With Us. Click Here To Register Your CV. It’s Free.