Intelligence Collection Supervisor Job, IT Kenyan Jobs 2021,
This role is responsible for collection and management of intelligence information about tax frauds and other illegal activities as per the authority’s mandate.
Operational Responsibilities / Tasks
- Collection and management of intelligence information on tax related frauds to aid the authority in timely decision making, enhancing revenue collections and sealing revenue
- Analysis of risks that may negatively affect revenue collection and other authority’s roles. Such risks include money laundering, illicit trade and smuggling.
- Recruitment of agents and informants to aid in provision of information on possible targets that are of interest to the authority in its
- Preparation of tactical and operational reports on emerging tax evasion schemes and offer mitigating or deterrence
- Intelligence and risked based targeting of customs entries for further
- Participation in multi-agency operations through joint surveillance, covert operations and information exchange to curb illicit trade and tax
- Carry out sector analysis on Domestic and Custom taxes sectors to identify areas that require attention
Responsibility for Physical Assets: Responsible for computer systems
Decision Making / Job Influence: Decisions in effectiveness in collection, analysis and dissemination of actionable intelligence on tax matter
Work Conditions: Office setting
- A bachelor’s degree in business or related field from a recognized institution.
- Tax Training, Intelligence Management/ Crime Investigation
- At least three (3) years’ working experience in the relevant field.
Functional Skills, Behavioral Competencies/Attributes:
- Risk management and analysis
- Results driven and analytical
- Strong decision-making skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Good interpersonal skills
- Technological ability
- Process management
- Exchange of information
- Tax business understanding
- Tax fraud and investigation
- Tax legislation
How to Apply